The original building was opened in 1982 following the merger of the De La Salle College, the Holy Faith Convent and the Skerries Vocational School. In 1999 the management of the school transferred to County Dublin Vocational Education Committee.
The current state of the art building was completed in 2004. It offers the most up to date facilities in all areas of education. The spacious fully-equipped gymnasium, language rooms, Science laboratories as well as specialist rooms for Home Economics, Art, Music and computers and technology enhance the college campus.
The building is bright and spacious. It has five courtyards within the main building. One courtyard is a garden entitled ‘Tír na nOg’ which commemorates students who have died. A second courtyard is a garden to commemorate the Holy Faith and De La Salle orders for their contribution to education in Skerries but in particular their contribution to the college from 1982 to 1999.
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Five Science Laboratories
- Five Language Rooms
- Two Engineering/Metalwork rooms
- Two Construction/Woodwork rooms
- One Design & Communication Design Room
- Two Art rooms
- Three Home Economics Rooms
- One Music Room
- One Oratory
- Three Learning Support Rooms
- One Religion Centre
- Two Computer Rooms
- Nineteen Classrooms with Interactive Whiteboards
- Thirty one classrooms with Data projectors & Screens
- Canteen Area
- Study Hall
- Six Pastoral Offices
- Eight Social areas equipped with lockers
- Five Courtyards/Gardens